The Professional Handicappers League Commissioner
NBA OUTLOOK - JUNE 1 - 2021
Posted by The Commish on Tuesday, June 1, 2021
The Boston Celtics take on the Brooklyn Nets in NBA betting action on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. The Game starts at 6:30 PM. The home line on the game is Brooklyn Nets -12.5. The Total is set at 232.5. The Predicted Final Score of this game is Brooklyn Nets 118 - Boston Celtics 111
Spread bettors will find value betting the Boston Celtics (+12.5 /-105 ) against the spread.
Bet the UNDER on the posted Total of 232.0
For those so
Brian James (professional pseudonym) is a successful sports gambler/handicapper who helped establish the Professional handicappers League in 1996 to set industry standards for transparency and accountability.
In 1998 James created the power ratings which the league still uses today - 20+ years later and still largely considered the single most accurate power ratings in the world for the purposes of sports predictions.
James crossed the aisle to work as an oddsmaker for Bodog Sportsbook for a stint in 2001 and over the years, has worked over the years with oddsmaking giant Las Vegas Sports Consultant before establishing his own line service in 2005.
James has acted as the Commissioner of the Professional Handicappers League in all but 4 years since the league has been established.
Looking for in-depth reports?
More Articles by The Commish.
- NBA OUTLOOK - JUNE 1 - 2021
- Top Best Bets for Monday May 3, 2021
- The Commissioners Top 4 Free Pick Previews in the NBA and NHL for April 22, 2021.
- NBA BREAKDOWN FOR APRIL 16, 2021
- NBA BREAKDOWN FOR APRIL 15, 2021
- NBA BREAKDOWN FOR APRIL 14, 2021
- NBA BREAKDOWN FOR APRIL 13, 2021
- NBA BREAKDOWN FOR APRIL 12, 2021
- NBA BREAKDOWN FOR APRIL 11, 2021
- NBA BREAKDOWN FOR APRIL 10, 2021